Are there alternative treatments for postdrome phase?

There are alternative treatments for migraine headaches, including the postdrome phase of the headache. These alternative treatments include acupuncture, massage, biofeedback, herbs and vitamins. The herbs and vitamins attempt to correct deficiencies in brain cells that cause migraine headaches. Acupuncture, massage, and biofeedback help you to relax so that you can sleep better and prevent migraine headaches.

Continue Learning about Migraine Headache Treatment

How effective are ergotamines?
Guidelines for treating migraine attacks published by the American Headache Society list the followi...
How can coffee help treat migraine headaches?
Anthony L. Komaroff, MDAnthony L. Komaroff, MD
The simple notion that migraines are caused by the expansion of blood vessels (vasodilation) on ...
What Are the Treatment Options for Migraine Headaches?
How Can I Treat Migraine Headaches That Occur with My Menstrual Periods?