What are the symptoms of postdrome phase?

There are several symptoms of the postdrome phase of a migraine headache and they can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days to wear off. The postdrome phase usually leaves you feeling like you have a hangover. Other symptoms include feelings of despair or elation, tiredness, inability to concentrate or listen, and decreased intellectual capacity.

Continue Learning about Migraine Headache Symptoms

What are the symptoms of the aura phrase?
Each person can experience different aura symptoms. However, some common symptoms could include the ...
What are the symptoms of a silent migraine?
The symptoms of a silent migraine are usually visual disturbances, dizziness or nausea, without ...
Can Weather Impact Migraine?
Can Weather Impact Migraine?
What Does My Family Need to Know If I've Been Diagnosed with Migraine?