Should I talk to my doctor about my postdrome phase symptoms?

If you are having any symptoms of a migraine headache, including those of the postdrome phase, you should talk to your doctor. Migraine headaches are very debilitating, but there are often medications that your doctor might recommend. As with any appointment, be sure to speak with your doctor about the causes, symptoms, complications, and treatments associated with the postdrome phase and migraine headaches in general. It is possible that the postdrome effects are being caused or aggravated by medications you are taking for the migraine; if your doctor suspects this, he may be able to suggest alternatives.

Continue Learning about Migraine Headache Symptoms

What can be some strange symptoms of migraines?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
Some less common symptoms of migraine include frequent urination, flatulence, extreme thirst, dark c...
Should I talk to my doctor about my aura phase symptoms?
Because an aura phase could be a symptom of other types of neurological problems, such as a stroke, ...
Can a Healthy Diet Help Limit Migraine?
Can a Healthy Diet Help Limit Migraine?
What Is a Migraine?
What Is a Migraine?