What are the symptoms of the aura phrase?

Each person can experience different aura symptoms. However, some common symptoms could include the appearance of flashing or zigzagging lights, having blind spots or other vision problems, or feeling numbness in the limbs. Other symptoms can include difficulty balancing and temporary speech problems. The aura phase typically lasts 20 to 30 minutes, and the headache begins right after.

Continue Learning about Migraine Headache Symptoms

What are the symptoms of postdrome phase?
There are several symptoms of the postdrome phase of a migraine headache and they can take anywhere ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my postdrome phase symptoms?
If you are having any symptoms of a migraine headache, including those of the postdrome phase, you s...
How Important Is Routine to Controlling Migraine?
How Has Migraine Treatment Changed?
How Has Migraine Treatment Changed?