Should I talk to my doctor about my aura phase symptoms?

Because an aura phase could be a symptom of other types of neurological problems, such as a stroke, talking to a doctor about your symptoms is a good idea. Doctors can also help patients determine the triggers of their migraines and offer a treatment plan to minimize their occurrence. Prescription medications may also be given to help patients suffering with severe or frequent migraines.

Continue Learning about Migraine Headache Symptoms

How do migraines differ between children and adults?
Dr. Steven A. Meyers, MDDr. Steven A. Meyers, MD
Migraines tend to be of shorter duration in children than in adults. By definition, migraine in ...
Should I talk to my doctor about my postdrome phase symptoms?
If you are having any symptoms of a migraine headache, including those of the postdrome phase, you s...
Does Stress Contribute to Migraine?
Does Stress Contribute to Migraine?
As You Look Into Future Treatment for Migraine, What Are you hoping for?