Should I talk to my doctor about my aura phase symptoms?

Because an aura phase could be a symptom of other types of neurological problems, such as a stroke, talking to a doctor about your symptoms is a good idea. Doctors can also help patients determine the triggers of their migraines and offer a treatment plan to minimize their occurrence. Prescription medications may also be given to help patients suffering with severe or frequent migraines.

Continue Learning about Migraine Headache Symptoms

What are the symptoms of postdrome phase?
There are several symptoms of the postdrome phase of a migraine headache and they can take anywhere ...
What are the symptoms of migraine headaches?
James D. Hudson, MDJames D. Hudson, MD
Symptoms of migraine headaches include throbbing, sensitivity to light and sound, and nausea and vom...
Are There Certain Types of Exercise That Are Better Than Others for Migraine?
Can Taking Over-the-Counter Medications for Migraine Be Dangerous?