What should my teen do to avoid getting migraine headaches?

Ellen Rome, MD
Pediatrics
The onset of migraines is often affected by menstruation and certain foods. In this video, Dr. Rome and Dr. Roizen reveal the many triggers that could be causing your teen's migraines.

Continue Learning about Migraine Headache Prevention

News: FDA Approves New Drug for Migraine Prevention
Migraines, a type of moderate-to-severe headache, affect 39 million Americans and a whopping 1 billion people around the world, according to the Migra...
Can changing my diet and other habits help prevent migraines?
Dr. Irene A. Semenov, DODr. Irene A. Semenov, DO
For migraines it is best to avoid certain food triggers which can be associated with migraines. Some...
How do beta blockers help prevent migraines?
Beta blockers, such as propranolol and timolol, are used in preventive treatment of migraines. Th...
Does Migraine Improve After Menopause?
Does Migraine Improve After Menopause?