Can postdrome phase be prevented?

If you suffer from a migraine headache, chances are you will also go through the postdrome phase. To prevent a migraine headache try to get enough sleep, eat regular meals, and avoid triggers like a certain food or scent. Once you have entered the postdrome phase, give yourself time to recuperate including a lot of sleep, regular meals, and relaxation.

Continue Learning about Migraine Headache Prevention

News: FDA Approves New Drug for Migraine Prevention
Migraines, a type of moderate-to-severe headache, affect 39 million Americans and a whopping 1 billion people around the world, according to the Migra...
How can I prevent migraines?
Adel Olshansky, MDAdel Olshansky, MD
By recognizing an aura as the beginning of a migraine, you can take medication quickly to stop the h...
What can help me prevent a migraine on vacation?
While on vacation, it's easy to get dehydrated, which can bring on a migraine. For this reason, it...
Can Migraine Cause Death?
Can Migraine Cause Death?