How is the aura phase diagnosed?

The aura phase is a sensation that some migraine sufferers experience prior to their headache. Migraines are usually diagnosed by ruling out other conditions through physical and neurological examinations. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computerized tomography (CT), and spinal taps are all possible tests your doctor can use to diagnose the condition.

Continue Learning about Migraine Headache Diagnosis

What tests can I get done to detect if I have migraines?
Discovery HealthDiscovery Health
A doctor may order a variety of tests to try to get a better understanding of what is going on, insi...
How do I know if I have migraines?
Adel Olshansky, MDAdel Olshansky, MD
If your headache is more than four hours and is so severe that you're unable to live your normal lif...
Can Migraine Cause Death?
Can Migraine Cause Death?
What Makes Botox Work for Migraines?
What Makes Botox Work for Migraines?