Why do I get migraines when I am hungry?

Migraines can be triggered by a variety of factors, including low blood sugar levels, which is what happens when you are hungry. It is recommended that migraineurs do not skip meals to avoid triggering a migraine headache.

Continue Learning about Migraine Headache Causes

Who is most at risk for migraine headaches?
Dr. Egilius L. Spierings, MDDr. Egilius L. Spierings, MD
During childhood, migraine affects boys and girls equally. But after puberty, the situation shifts, ...
Will caffeine induce a migraine?
Teri RobertTeri Robert
For some people, yes, caffene can trigger a Migraine. Migraine triggers are quite individualized, wi...
If I Have Consistent Migraines, Is There Any Fear of Something Worse Like a Brain Tumor?
As You Look Into Future Treatment for Migraine, What Are you hoping for?