Does long length of migraine increase the risk of stroke?

There is the possibility that persistent and frequent migraine headache with aura (black dots, bright spots, wavy lines) may be a warning of possible migraines stroke. There are certain markers that should be evaluated in knowing if you are predisposed to having a stroke. If you smoke, are overweight, diabetic, have high blood pressure or high cholesterol, you are more prone to having a stroke with migraine headache. With good care, most of this can be avoided.

Continue Learning about Migraine Headache Causes

What causes postdrome phase?
The postdrome phase occurs as the very last phase of a migraine headache. The migraine is initiated ...
When during the month do menstrual migraines usually happen?
MediGuardMediGuard
One of the things that is very important in understanding migraine is that 75% of migrainers are wom...
What Should I Tell My Physician About My Migraines?
How Do You Diagnose Migraine?
How Do You Diagnose Migraine?