If I have migraines, how likely is it my daughters will also have them?

Teri Robert
Pain Medicine
If there's a history of Migraine on your side of the family only, there's a 50% chance of your daughters inheriting the disease. If there's a history of Migraine on both sides of the family, that increases to 75%

Continue Learning about Migraine Headache Causes

What is the link between lack of sleep and migraines?
Dr. Michael Breus, PhDDr. Michael Breus, PhD
Now we have more evidence that shows the link between sleep deprivation and migraines in particu...
Does long length of migraine increase the risk of stroke?
MediGuardMediGuard
There is the possibility that persistent and frequent migraine headache with aura (black dots, brigh...
If I Have Consistent Migraines, Is There Any Fear of Something Worse Like a Brain Tumor?
What's the Difference Between a Headache and a Migraine?