What should I do if I miss a dose of Riomet?

Riomet is meant to be taken with meals. If you begin a meal and realize while still eating that you've forgotten your dose of Riomet, go ahead and take it. If you realize between meals that you've forgotten to take Riomet, wait until it's time to eat again before taking your next dose.

Don't take more than one dose at a time to make up for missed doses, and remember to monitor your blood sugar levels as directed to make sure they stay within a healthy range.

Continue Learning about Metformin

Metformin Drug: The New Fountain of Youth?
Metformin, a common prescription drug that’s used to treat type 2 diabetes, is making headlines worldwide – but the big news has nothing to do with di...
How soon after taking metformin will my symptoms improve?
Response to metformin depends on different factors, and varies from person to person. Metformin ...
Who should take metformin?
People with type 2 diabetes who have not been able to control their condition through diet and e...
Why does metformin make me nauseated?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
It appears that some people may be terminating metformin, a medication commonly prescribed for d...