People who have avsulfa allergy can take metformin. However, make sure your doctor and pharmacist are aware of all of your allergies and medications so that the proper screening can be done when you have your prescriptions filled.
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of metformin?
- Q Are runners more likely to get lactic acidosis from taking metformin?
- Q Are allergies / asthama the side effects of metformin?
- Q Are headaches a side effect of metformin?
- Q What happens if I drink a lot while I am taking metformin?
- Q Is metformin safe for long term use?