People who have avsulfa allergy can take metformin. However, make sure your doctor and pharmacist are aware of all of your allergies and medications so that the proper screening can be done when you have your prescriptions filled.
- Q Does metformin interact with other medications?
- Q How effective does Metformin remain when taken for long periods?
- Q Are stomach problems a side effect of metformin?
- Q What happens if I drink a lot while I am taking metformin?
- Q Are allergies / asthama the side effects of metformin?
- Q How soon after taking metformin will my symptoms improve?