Will cayenne boost metabolism?

Cayenne has been shown to increase the metabolic rate in small increments in some studies. The theory behind testing the effects of cayenne came from the heat that this particular spice can produce along with the longevity of that heat. Studies have shown that using cayenne (either in pepper or powdered spice form) can raise the metabolism far better than supplements (pill form). Many researchers are still out as to the effects of cayenne supplements on the metabolism.

Remember that cayenne is NOT a catch all, cure all and in order for it to actually work you must employ the benefits of eating lean and working out with both resistance training and cardio.

www.michellecfitness.com

Continue Learning about Metabolism and Weight Loss

How to Hack Your Metabolism for Weight Loss
At a fundamental level, weight loss comes down to a simple formula: reduce your calorie intake, increase your activity level, and you’ll start to see ...
How can I boost my metabolism at night?
Keep your metabolism motor running all night long with a Spicy Red Icey. Combine a spicy red wine, l...
How does skipping a meal affect my metabolism?
Michael T. Murray, NDMichael T. Murray, ND
One of the most important things you can do to ensure that your body burns a significant number of c...
Does Your Metabolism Need a Jumpstart?
Does Your Metabolism Need a Jumpstart?