What type of metabolism do I have?

Metabolisms vary from person to person, but there are a few standard types. In this video, Dr. Oz details two of the common types of metabolisms, their characteristics and the foods that are best for each.

Continue Learning about Metabolism and Weight Loss

How to Hack Your Metabolism for Weight Loss
At a fundamental level, weight loss comes down to a simple formula: reduce your calorie intake, increase your activity level, and you’ll start to see ...
Does my body burn calories while I sleep?
Dr. Michael Breus, PhDDr. Michael Breus, PhD
A 2009 study conducted in Sao Paulo, Brazil, found that while sleeping you burn three times more...
Can a poor diet slow down my metabolism?
If you're gaining weight, you may wonder if your metabolism has slowed. In this video, fitness exper...
Does Your Metabolism Need a Jumpstart?
Does Your Metabolism Need a Jumpstart?