What are some natural ways to increase my metabolism?

Weight training and high intensity interval training (HIIT) are great ways to increase metabolism long after you stop working out.

In addition, there has been numerous studies showing that drinking Oolong tea daily increases your energy expenditure by the amount of polymerized polyphenols it contains. It tastes great too.

A tablespoon of ufiltered unpasteurized organic apple cider vinegar in a glass of water has also been shown to speed up metabolism and help in reducing weight. Be careful with this as the taste could be very offensive to your taste buds. Some sweeten this with a little bit of honey to make it go down smoother.

Chris Kilham
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

A sluggish metabolism can really affect your waistline. In this video, "Medicine Hunter" and author Chris Kilham maps out the best ways to boost your body's metablism.

Continue Learning about Metabolism and Weight Loss

How to Hack Your Metabolism for Weight Loss
At a fundamental level, weight loss comes down to a simple formula: reduce your calorie intake, increase your activity level, and you’ll start to see ...
How does not eating enough fat affect my metabolism?
Dr. Mark Hyman, MDDr. Mark Hyman, MD
Eating good fat actually speeds up your metabolism; when you don't eat enough fat, your body switche...
What exactly is metabolism?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
Metabolism simply put is the sum total of all chemical processes that occur in your body on a daily ...
What Are Some Natural Ways to Increase My Metabolism?