How can I fast to boost my metabolism?

Judy Caplan
Exercise is one of the best ways to raise your metabolism. Exercise, especially weight training, builds muscle. Muscle is productive tissue which burns calories; the more muscular you are the more calories you burn. Also eating a diet low in processed carbs with moderate amounts of healthy fats also helps boost metabolism.

Continue Learning about Metabolism and Weight Loss

How to Hack Your Metabolism for Weight Loss
At a fundamental level, weight loss comes down to a simple formula: reduce your calorie intake, increase your activity level, and you’ll start to see ...
How does metabolism influence weight loss?
Paula GreerPaula Greer
Metabolism is a very important factor in your weight loss efforts. If you have been skipping meals, ...
How does not eating enough fat affect my metabolism?
Dr. Mark Hyman, MDDr. Mark Hyman, MD
Eating good fat actually speeds up your metabolism; when you don't eat enough fat, your body switche...
How Do Barriatric Surgeries Actually Cause You to Eat Less?