How can I fast to boost my metabolism?

Judy Caplan
Exercise is one of the best ways to raise your metabolism. Exercise, especially weight training, builds muscle. Muscle is productive tissue which burns calories; the more muscular you are the more calories you burn. Also eating a diet low in processed carbs with moderate amounts of healthy fats also helps boost metabolism.

Continue Learning about Metabolism and Weight Loss

The Benefits of Eating Your Food Slowly
The Benefits of Eating Your Food Slowly
Chances are, you were told as a kid to chew your food slowly so you didn't choke. Well, now there’s a new reason to chew your food. Eating fast makes ...
Can a metabolic imbalance prevent weight loss?
Kent Holtorf, MDKent Holtorf, MD
Patients' claims that they must have a metabolic imbalance because they continue to gain weight ...
What is starvation metabolism?
Intermountain HealthcareIntermountain Healthcare
Many dieters work against themselves by starving their way into what's called starvation metabol...
Can All Natural Supplements to Speed Metabolism and Weight Loss?