How do I manage my mesenteric lymphadenitis on a daily basis?

Mesenteric lymphadenitis only lasts for a few days or weeks before it clears on its own. During the short period this will last for, there are a few things you can do. To reduce the fever that will most likely accompany mesenteric lymphadenitis, you should drink plenty of liquids and get an adequate amount of sleep. The slight pressure of a warm washcloth may help ease the pain of the abdominal area.

Continue Learning about Mesenteric Lymphadenitis

What are some ways I can treat my pain from mesenteric lymphadenitis?
To treat the pain of mesenteric lymphadenitis, you should try using a warm compress over the abdomin...
Are there alternative treatments for mesenteric lymphadenitis?
There are a few alternative treatments for mesenteric lymphadenitis, which is usually not a serious ...
Is there a cure for mesenteric lymphadenitis?
Mesenteric lymphadenitis clears up once the infection that started it goes away. The infection may...
What increases my risk for mesenteric lymphadenitis?
The people who are most at risk to contract a case of mesenteric lymphadenitis are children. Since t...