Is there a cure for mesenteric lymphadenitis?

Mesenteric lymphadenitis clears up once the infection that started it goes away. The infection may require antibiotics. For the most part, they clear on their own within a few days to a few weeks.

Continue Learning about Mesenteric Lymphadenitis

How is mesenteric lymphadenitis diagnosed?
Depending on your doctor, mesenteric lymphadenitis may be diagnosed through a number of differen...
What increases my risk for mesenteric lymphadenitis?
The people who are most at risk to contract a case of mesenteric lymphadenitis are children. Since t...
Should I talk to my doctor about my mesenteric lymphadenitis symptoms?
Talk to your doctor if you think you have the symptoms of mesenteric lymphadenitis. Although mesente...
What are the treatment options for mesenteric lymphadenitis?
There is not much treatment for a normal case of mesenteric lymphadenitis, especially the viral case...