Is there a cure for mesenteric lymphadenitis?

Mesenteric lymphadenitis clears up once the infection that started it goes away. The infection may require antibiotics. For the most part, they clear on their own within a few days to a few weeks.

Continue Learning about Mesenteric Lymphadenitis

How does mesenteric lymphadenitis affect the body?
Mesenteric lymphadenitis can affect the body in several ways. The inflamed lymph nodes of mesent...
How common is mesenteric lymphadenitis?
Mesenteric lymphadenitis is more common in children and teenagers than adults. Mesenteric lympha...
What are some ways I can treat my pain from mesenteric lymphadenitis?
To treat the pain of mesenteric lymphadenitis, you should try using a warm compress over the abdomin...
Should I talk to my doctor about my mesenteric lymphadenitis symptoms?
Talk to your doctor if you think you have the symptoms of mesenteric lymphadenitis. Although mesente...