How do other illnesses affect mesenteric lymphadenitis?

Mesenteric lymphadenitis can be related to other illnesses the body has contracted. An untreated bacterial infection cannot only cause mesenteric lymphadenitis, but also can cause sepsis, a life-threatening bacterial infection that spreads to the blood stream. Gastroenteritis (sometimes called the stomach flu) is another illness sometimes related to mesenteric lymphadenitis. The infection that causes this sickness can lead to mesenteric lymphadenitis.

Continue Learning about Mesenteric Lymphadenitis

Should I talk to my doctor about my mesenteric lymphadenitis symptoms?
Talk to your doctor if you think you have the symptoms of mesenteric lymphadenitis. Although mesente...
Can mesenteric lymphadenitis be prevented?
Mesenteric lymphadenitis usually starts from an infection in the body. Sometimes it is impossible to...
What are the symptoms of mesenteric lymphadenitis?
The symptoms of mesenteric lymphadenitis can vary depending on what is causing the inflammation of t...
How do I manage my mesenteric lymphadenitis on a daily basis?
Mesenteric lymphadenitis only lasts for a few days or weeks before it clears on its own. During the ...