How common is mesenteric lymphadenitis?

Mesenteric lymphadenitis is more common in children and teenagers than adults. Mesenteric lymphadenitis is not rare. It can occur in anyone. Cases almost always depend upon an infection in the body.

Continue Learning about Mesenteric Lymphadenitis

What increases my risk for mesenteric lymphadenitis?
The people who are most at risk to contract a case of mesenteric lymphadenitis are children. Since t...
Does mesenteric lymphadenitis affect children differently than adults?
Mesenteric lymphadenitis affects everyone the same. However, the condition is more common in ado...
What are the treatment options for mesenteric lymphadenitis?
There is not much treatment for a normal case of mesenteric lymphadenitis, especially the viral case...
What are some ways I can treat my pain from mesenteric lymphadenitis?
To treat the pain of mesenteric lymphadenitis, you should try using a warm compress over the abdomin...