Does mesenteric lymphadenitis affect children differently than adults?

Mesenteric lymphadenitis affects everyone the same. However, the condition is more common in adolescents under 15 than adults. The symptoms and side effects will affect everyone the same.

Continue Learning about Mesenteric Lymphadenitis

What are the treatment options for mesenteric lymphadenitis?
There is not much treatment for a normal case of mesenteric lymphadenitis, especially the viral case...
Should I talk to my doctor about my mesenteric lymphadenitis symptoms?
Talk to your doctor if you think you have the symptoms of mesenteric lymphadenitis. Although mesente...
How do I manage my mesenteric lymphadenitis on a daily basis?
Mesenteric lymphadenitis only lasts for a few days or weeks before it clears on its own. During the ...
Are there alternative treatments for mesenteric lymphadenitis?
There are a few alternative treatments for mesenteric lymphadenitis, which is usually not a serious ...