Are there alternative treatments for mesenteric lymphadenitis?

There are a few alternative treatments for mesenteric lymphadenitis, which is usually not a serious infection. Most infections go away on their own, but warm compresses can help ease pain. You can also get lots of rest and drink fluids to stay hydrated.

Continue Learning about Mesenteric Lymphadenitis

How do I manage my mesenteric lymphadenitis on a daily basis?
Mesenteric lymphadenitis only lasts for a few days or weeks before it clears on its own. During the ...
How does mesenteric lymphadenitis affect the body?
Mesenteric lymphadenitis can affect the body in several ways. The inflamed lymph nodes of mesent...
How do other illnesses affect mesenteric lymphadenitis?
Mesenteric lymphadenitis can be related to other illnesses the body has contracted. An untreated...
What causes mesenteric lymphadenitis?
Any case of lymphadenitis generally results from an infection in the body. Inflammation of the lymph...