Should I talk to my doctor about mercury poisoning symptoms?

You should absolutely talk to your doctor immediately if you have any symptoms of mercury poisoning. Women who are pregnant or intend to become pregnant or who are nursing a baby should see a doctor as soon as possible. You should take children to a doctor immediately if they have any symptoms of mercury poisoning. It might be a good idea to also make an appointment with a doctor or healthcare facility with special expertise in assessing exposure to hazardous materials.

Continue Learning about Mercury Poisoning

Should I eat larger or smaller cold water fish?
Grant Cooper, MDGrant Cooper, MD
It is important to eat the smaller cold-water fish, such as canned light tuna, salmon, and pollock, ...
How is mercury poisoning diagnosed?
It is possible to test samples of blood, urine, and hair to determine how much mercury people may ha...
What are the symptoms of mercury poisoning?
The following are symptoms of mercury poisoning:- Difficulty thinking or concentrating;- Tremors;- F...
Does mercury poisoning affect children differently than adults?
Mercury poisoning is extremely dangerous to developing fetuses, nursing babies, and young children. ...