Where can a veteran get help with psychosis?

Veterans Health Administration (VHA) provides mental health care for veterans through Vet Centers, primary care clinics, and community-based outpatient clinics. You can also contact the Defense Centers of Excellence for Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury (DcoE). They have a 24/7 help line, at 866-966-1020. Members of the Reserve or the National Guard can ask about treatment resources through the unit, or call Military OneSource (800-342-9647) about eligibility for assistance through TRICARE Reserve. Any trained mental health professional should be able to answer your questions about psychosis and recommend appropriate treatment. Early treatment is crucial to the successful management of the disorder.

Continue Learning about Mental Health

Why You Should Take a Facebook Break
Why You Should Take a Facebook Break
In the movie The Social Network, a fictional depiction of the founding of Facebook, tech entrepreneur Sean Parker, played by Justin Timberlake, remark...
What is a functional boundary?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The unconscious mind means well in “protecting” us from the pain, but this suppression creates what ...
Your Anger Management Menu
Your Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management Menu
Believe it or not, your mood is affected by your diet. Try these foods to for steady blood sugar and a better attitude all day long.
How Can I Plan for the Future Without Worrying?