How do I manage my muscle dysmorphia on a daily basis?

Muscle dysmorphia should be managed according to the treatment prescribed by a doctor. This may include taking a medication or participating in therapy. If you're currently displaying the signs and symptoms of muscle dysmorphia but are not yet receiving treatment, take control of your condition by talking to a close friend or family member about your condition and get on the road to daily management and recovery.

Continue Learning about Mental Health

Can You Make Happiness a Habit?
Can You Make Happiness a Habit?
Dan Buettner is a National Geographic Fellow and multiple New York Times bestselling author. He discovered the five places in the world—dubbed “Blue Z...
Why is it important to trust my intuition when it comes to my health?
Kelly Turner, PhDKelly Turner, PhD
It's key to trust your intuition when it comes to your health, since it's a reactive, physical part ...
4 Simple Ways to Avoid Feeling Lonely
4 Simple Ways to Avoid Feeling Lonely4 Simple Ways to Avoid Feeling Lonely4 Simple Ways to Avoid Feeling Lonely4 Simple Ways to Avoid Feeling Lonely
Loneliness and isolation can have serious health effects—but being proactive goes a long way.
3 Small Steps to Manage Mental Illness
3 Small Steps to Manage Mental Illness