How do I deal with change?

Lisa Oz
Health Education

Once you start to make a change in one area, that change can be effortlessly applied to everything else. I know it doesn't seem to make sense. How could keeping your bedroom neat have anything to do with sticking to your diet? But it's like building muscle. When you lift a 35 lb. weight over and over again, you'll find it a lot easier to lift a chair. Your newly bulging muscles aren't good just for dumbbells. So, when you actively change behavior in any part of your life, that same change muscle can be used for other things. For example, if you make healthy eating choices, your writing is much easier. When you wallow through the pantry unchecked, you find it more likely to procrastinate, dawdle, or daydream when it is time to work.

Continue Learning about Mental Health

How Loneliness Hurts Your Health
How Loneliness Hurts Your Health
Some people just need their alone time, but even the most introverted may eventually suffer health complications. "Humans are highly social mammals,” ...
How is my unconscious mind like a computer?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
The unconscious mind is neutral. It is neither “on your side” nor “against you.” It is often said th...
Your Anger Management Menu
Your Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management Menu
Believe it or not, your mood is affected by your diet. Try these foods to for steady blood sugar and a better attitude all day long.
How Can Energy Management Help Stress and Performance?