How can cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) help my child with anxiety?

Tamar Chansky

Anxious kids often need help to handle their fears. In this video, psychologist Dr. Tamar Chansky, who specializes in anxiety, reveals the benefits of cognitive behavior therapy for helping kids cope with anxiety.

Continue Learning about Mental Health

Reach Out and Touch Someone: It’s Good For You
The school of hard knocks can make us tough on the outside but more fragile on the inside. We convince ourselves that a tough exterior will protect us...
Are there certain gut instincts or intuitions that I should never ignore?
Kelly Turner, PhDKelly Turner, PhD
There are definitely some gut instincts that you shouldn't ignore, like the trust instinct, sweaty p...
4 Simple Ways to Avoid Feeling Lonely
4 Simple Ways to Avoid Feeling Lonely4 Simple Ways to Avoid Feeling Lonely4 Simple Ways to Avoid Feeling Lonely4 Simple Ways to Avoid Feeling Lonely
Loneliness and isolation can have serious health effects—but being proactive goes a long way.
What Is the Self and How Does It Affect the Way We Live?