Why should I keep a "gratitude journal?"

Try to write a gratitude journal daily - writing three thank you notes a day really does make it less likely that you will suffer depression. Approach every day with an attitude of thankfulness. Impossible expectations lead to sadness.

You: Being Beautiful - The Owner's Manual to Inner and Outer Beauty

Most people think that beauty revolves around such things as lipstick, sweet eyes, or skinny jeans -- all those things that we can see (and obsess over) in the mirror. But the fact is that beauty...
Lisa Marie Rosati
Herbal Medicine

Keeping a Gratitude Journal helps to redirect your mind from negative thinking to positive thinking. The more you concentrate on what's good in your life, the more positive and happy you'll feel. Get my tips on keeping a Gratitude Journal here: http://youtu.be/27Ke0pTedVg.

Continue Learning about Mental Health

The FDA Approved a Digital Pill That Keeps Tabs on Patients
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the first drug with an ingestion-safe sensor in the United States. The sensor records when the med...
How can a chronic illness affect me emotionally?
World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)World Federation For Mental Health (WFMH)
Many chronic illnesses can have a strong effect on an individual's mental and emotional status; and,...
Hate Confrontation? Try These 5 Therapist-Approved Tactics
Hate Confrontation? Try These 5 Therapist-Approved TacticsHate Confrontation? Try These 5 Therapist-Approved TacticsHate Confrontation? Try These 5 Therapist-Approved TacticsHate Confrontation? Try These 5 Therapist-Approved Tactics
Keep your relationships intact after tough discussions.
What Role Does Genetics and Environment Play in Understanding Mental Health?