Here’s the good news: You can reprogram the unconscious mind. Even though your unconscious mind may have created programs that cause you personal conflicts, relation- ship difficulties, or health problems, these programs can be altered or bypassed; you can get your unconscious “back on your side.” You can clear out the negative emotions, traumatic memories, and limiting beliefs that are evidence of harmful programming - and that cause many health problems - by learning to communicate with your unconscious in the right way.
- Q How can impaired reasoning affect a person with serious mental illness?
- Q Why should mental health problems be detected early?
- Q What is a mental health assessment?
- Q What causes acute delirium?
- Q What are some factors that determine mental health?
- Q What are mental health clubhouses?