Here’s the good news: You can reprogram the unconscious mind. Even though your unconscious mind may have created programs that cause you personal conflicts, relation- ship difficulties, or health problems, these programs can be altered or bypassed; you can get your unconscious “back on your side.” You can clear out the negative emotions, traumatic memories, and limiting beliefs that are evidence of harmful programming - and that cause many health problems - by learning to communicate with your unconscious in the right way.
- Q When do age-related mental problems usually begin?
- Q Why should schools include mental health education in the curriculum?
- Q How can mental health conditions affect heart health?
- Q How can I help a person with mental illness who is socially withdrawn?
- Q How can I help a person who has become delirious?
- Q What should I do if a loved one has a mental health crisis?