Here’s the good news: You can reprogram the unconscious mind. Even though your unconscious mind may have created programs that cause you personal conflicts, relation- ship difficulties, or health problems, these programs can be altered or bypassed; you can get your unconscious “back on your side.” You can clear out the negative emotions, traumatic memories, and limiting beliefs that are evidence of harmful programming - and that cause many health problems - by learning to communicate with your unconscious in the right way.
- Q Why do we value short-term gains more than long-term advantages?
- Q How can I help a person with mental illness who is socially withdrawn?
- Q How is a person's psychological history determined?
- Q How can I live a more honest life?
- Q How can I learn to trust my intuition?
- Q How can I help a person with mental illness improve his or her self-esteem?