Here’s the good news: You can reprogram the unconscious mind. Even though your unconscious mind may have created programs that cause you personal conflicts, relation- ship difficulties, or health problems, these programs can be altered or bypassed; you can get your unconscious “back on your side.” You can clear out the negative emotions, traumatic memories, and limiting beliefs that are evidence of harmful programming - and that cause many health problems - by learning to communicate with your unconscious in the right way.
- Q Why should schools include mental health education in the curriculum?
- Q What are psychiatric service dogs?
- Q Can a psychological issue cause numbness in the body?
- Q Why does trying to resist something make us want it more?
- Q How should I treat someone with serious mental illness?
- Q How is my unconscious mind like a computer?