Can I reprogram my unconscious mind?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Here’s the good news: You can reprogram the unconscious mind. Even though your unconscious mind may have created programs that cause you personal conflicts, relation- ship difficulties, or health problems, these programs can be altered or bypassed; you can get your unconscious “back on your side.” You can clear out the negative emotions, traumatic memories, and limiting beliefs that are evidence of harmful programming - and that cause many health problems - by learning to communicate with your unconscious in the right way.

Continue Learning about Mental Health

Can You Make Happiness a Habit?
Can You Make Happiness a Habit?
Dan Buettner is a National Geographic Fellow and multiple New York Times bestselling author. He discovered the five places in the world—dubbed “Blue Z...
How can I help a loved one with mental illness cope with substance abuse?
Fredrick WadeFredrick Wade
The answer to this question depends heavily on what the mental illness is. Because the answer to thi...
Your Anger Management Menu
Your Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management MenuYour Anger Management Menu
Believe it or not, your mood is affected by your diet. Try these foods to for steady blood sugar and a better attitude all day long.
What Is the Future of Brain Health?
What Is the Future of Brain Health?