Here’s the good news: You can reprogram the unconscious mind. Even though your unconscious mind may have created programs that cause you personal conflicts, relation- ship difficulties, or health problems, these programs can be altered or bypassed; you can get your unconscious “back on your side.” You can clear out the negative emotions, traumatic memories, and limiting beliefs that are evidence of harmful programming - and that cause many health problems - by learning to communicate with your unconscious in the right way.
- Q What raises the risk of mental illness in people with cancer?
- Q How can I learn to trust my intuition?
- Q What are the health benefits of optimism?
- Q Can mental illness be caused by infections?
- Q Do people with mental illness have lower income?
- Q Does psychotherapy help treat psychotic depression?