Here’s the good news: You can reprogram the unconscious mind. Even though your unconscious mind may have created programs that cause you personal conflicts, relation- ship difficulties, or health problems, these programs can be altered or bypassed; you can get your unconscious “back on your side.” You can clear out the negative emotions, traumatic memories, and limiting beliefs that are evidence of harmful programming - and that cause many health problems - by learning to communicate with your unconscious in the right way.
- Q What foods can help improve my mood as I get older?
- Q Why do we grab small short-term gains to our long-term disadvantage?
- Q How can writing a thank-you note make me happier?
- Q What medications can cause delirium?
- Q How can I help a person with mental illness who is socially withdrawn?
- Q Does psychotherapy help treat generalized anxiety disorder?