What problems can be helped by counseling?

Connie Haralson

Counseling can help with a variety of problems ranging from short-term to long-term. Some of the reasons clients seek counseling can include: Depression, trauma, negative emotions and thoughts, Anxiety and Stress, career issues, relationship and communication issues, life goals, health issues, and anger issues. The counselor’s role is to guide you during critical moments in your life and provide a safe and supportive environment. 

Continue Learning about Mental Health Therapies

Am I sick because I am seeking psychological help?
Dr. Michelle Cleere - Sharecare Fitness Expert, PhDDr. Michelle Cleere - Sharecare Fitness Expert, PhD
You are absolutely not (necessarily) 'sick' if you seek psychological help. Psychology as is the cas...
What is peer support for people with mental illness?
Tina WhitlockTina Whitlock
A peer support is someone who has progressed in their own recovery from mental illness and or addict...
How to Find the Right Therapist for You
How to Find the Right Therapist for YouHow to Find the Right Therapist for YouHow to Find the Right Therapist for YouHow to Find the Right Therapist for You
When you need help with a mental health issue, here’s who—and what—to look for.
Are We Too Reliant on Technology?
Are We Too Reliant on Technology?