What happens when energy healing is applied to the aura?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Healing occurs in the energy body before it becomes apparent in the physical body. This is a corollary of the principle, Illnesses manifest in the energy body before they manifest in the physical body. When energy healing is applied to the aura, there can often be very rapid and dramatic positive results in the physical body. But there can also be a slight lag time before the healing manifests in the physical body. The length of this lag time depends on factors such as the healer’s experience and proficiency, the complexity and severity of the health problem, and the current energy level of the person with the affliction.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Mental Healing (Positive Thinking)

What is the difference between optimism and pessimism?
Positivity may be the key to good health. Optimists tend to adjust better to health threats and cond...
How can I boost my self-esteem with positive self-talk?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
Create your own script, rather than repeating those things that others tell you that you should ...
How can I improve my imagination?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Here are suggestions to revive your imagination: Spend time with children Watch and listen. Not...
How can I have a positive attitude while commuting?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
Practice fundamental virtues on your commute: surrender to the process, and, before you know it,...