What happens when energy healing is applied to the aura?

Master Stephen Co
Alternative & Complementary Medicine

Healing occurs in the energy body before it becomes apparent in the physical body. This is a corollary of the principle, Illnesses manifest in the energy body before they manifest in the physical body. When energy healing is applied to the aura, there can often be very rapid and dramatic positive results in the physical body. But there can also be a slight lag time before the healing manifests in the physical body. The length of this lag time depends on factors such as the healer’s experience and proficiency, the complexity and severity of the health problem, and the current energy level of the person with the affliction.

Your Hands Can Heal You: Pranic Healing Energy Remedies to Boost Vitality and Speed Recovery from Common Health Problems

What if one of the most effective tools you have to restore your health is not surgery or medications, but your own hands? Incredibly, your hands can heal you -- with the "energy medicine" of Pranic...

Continue Learning about Mental Healing (Positive Thinking)

How can optimism affect my health?
Studies show that optimism can affect your health in these ways:  Optimists are less likely to b...
What are the health benefits of having a positive attitude?
Positive moods and a good attitude help your body's vital systems stay in balance. Staying upbea...
How can I teach myself to be optimistic?
Multiple Sclerosis FoundationMultiple Sclerosis Foundation
Optimism is the tendency to have positive expectations. Optimists pay attention to the things that g...
How can I teach myself to think more positively?
Dawn MarcusDawn Marcus
You can teach yourself to think more positively if you make a point of giving positive messages ...