What are some benefits of optimism?

Dr. Kathleen Hall
Preventive Medicine
Here are some reasons to be optimistic:

• First, you will have a richer life and have more fun.
  • Second, you will attract happier people around you for a more supportive life.
  • Third, your family will reap the benefits of your optimism.
  • Fourth, you will live a healthier life and live longer if you are optimistic.
Uncommon H.O.P.E.: A Powerful Guide to Creating an Extraordinary Life

Every day, the little constant stresses and anxieties leave us feeling unfulfilled, not living the best life possible. But what if the life we want to live is with in our grasp and we don't even know...

Continue Learning about Mental Healing (Positive Thinking)

How can I be more optimistic?
Use these four steps to see if you can kick-start some of that optimism:  Take a daily walk of 3...
How can I boost my self-esteem with positive self-talk?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
Create your own script, rather than repeating those things that others tell you that you should ...
How can I be more positive?
Robert DeVitoRobert DeVito
Positivity is a habit.In each and every situation that you encounter, you must do your best to take ...
Is optimism genetic?
Some optimistic and pessimistic people are simply hard-wired to their attitudes. About 25% of your p...