How can I use positive thought to get what I want?

Jan Campbell
Nursing
You can create any outcome you desire through your thoughts and life choices. As we think thoughts and attach a strong emotion to them, it will bring that situation much faster to us. What you think about, speak about, and see in your mind is creating your future. It then becomes your choice to create exactly what you want with your mind. Positive thoughts will lead to a positive experience in your future. Negative thoughts will bring just that, more negative experiences.
Donna Dannenfelser

The only way to get what you want is through positive thinking; achieving your goals is difficult if you don't believe in yourself. Watch psychotherapist Donna Dannenfelser as she explains the critical role of positive thinking in personal success.

Continue Learning about Mental Healing (Positive Thinking)

What are the health benefits of having a positive attitude?
Positive moods and a good attitude help your body's vital systems stay in balance. Staying upbea...
How can I improve my imagination?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Here are suggestions to revive your imagination: Spend time with children Watch and listen. Not...
How can I be more optimistic?
Use these four steps to see if you can kick-start some of that optimism:  Take a daily walk of 3...
How can I boost my self-esteem with positive self-talk?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
Create your own script, rather than repeating those things that others tell you that you should ...