How can I use positive thought to get what I want?

Donna Dannenfelser

The only way to get what you want is through positive thinking; achieving your goals is difficult if you don't believe in yourself. Watch psychotherapist Donna Dannenfelser as she explains the critical role of positive thinking in personal success.

Jan Campbell
Nursing
You can create any outcome you desire through your thoughts and life choices. As we think thoughts and attach a strong emotion to them, it will bring that situation much faster to us. What you think about, speak about, and see in your mind is creating your future. It then becomes your choice to create exactly what you want with your mind. Positive thoughts will lead to a positive experience in your future. Negative thoughts will bring just that, more negative experiences.

Continue Learning about Mental Healing (Positive Thinking)

How can optimism affect my health?
Studies show that optimism can affect your health in these ways:  Optimists are less likely to b...
How can my thoughts affect my health?
David A. Hanscom, MDDavid A. Hanscom, MD
Imagine that you are sunbathing on a white sand beach and having a great time. The reason you feel r...
Can positive self-talk increase self-esteem?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
New research suggests that the common prescriptive of positive self-talk may not be positive for all...
What is the difference between optimism and pessimism?
Positivity may be the key to good health. Optimists tend to adjust better to health threats and cond...