How can I be more positive?

Robert DeVito
Fitness

Positivity is a habit.

In each and every situation that you encounter, you must do your best to take the time needed to choose your response instead of simply reacting.

Know that the power of choice is positive.

Many people are in the habit of reacting and either expecting something to go badly or thinking in the worst-case-scenario mindset.

Regulary check-in with your thinking. Challenge your thought process when you catch yourself speaking/thinking negatively. 

Read positive, uplifting material. Listen to energizing music. Surround yourself with positive, pleasant people. Expect more from youself.

Continue Learning about Mental Healing (Positive Thinking)

What are some benefits of optimism?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
Here are some reasons to be optimistic: First, you will have a richer life and have more fun.Second,...
How can I use positive thought to get what I want?
Jan CampbellJan Campbell
You can create any outcome you desire through your thoughts and life choices. As we think though...
Is optimism genetic?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
Science tells us that optimism is actually a component of our deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). You can l...
Can positive self-talk increase self-esteem?
Brooke RandolphBrooke Randolph
New research suggests that the common prescriptive of positive self-talk may not be positive for all...