How can I be more positive?

Robert DeVito
Fitness

Positivity is a habit.

In each and every situation that you encounter, you must do your best to take the time needed to choose your response instead of simply reacting.

Know that the power of choice is positive.

Many people are in the habit of reacting and either expecting something to go badly or thinking in the worst-case-scenario mindset.

Regulary check-in with your thinking. Challenge your thought process when you catch yourself speaking/thinking negatively. 

Read positive, uplifting material. Listen to energizing music. Surround yourself with positive, pleasant people. Expect more from youself.

Continue Learning about Mental Healing (Positive Thinking)

What are some benefits of optimism?
Dr. Kathleen HallDr. Kathleen Hall
Here are some reasons to be optimistic: First, you will have a richer life and have more fun.Second,...
How can I use positive thought to get what I want?
Donna DannenfelserDonna Dannenfelser
The only way to get what you want is through positive thinking; achieving your goals is difficult if...
What happens when energy healing is applied to the aura?
Master Stephen CoMaster Stephen Co
Healing occurs in the energy body before it becomes apparent in the physical body. This is a corolla...
How can my thoughts affect my health?
David A. Hanscom, MDDavid A. Hanscom, MD
Imagine that you are sunbathing on a white sand beach and having a great time. The reason you feel r...