What are the benefits of learning a foreign language?

You don't have to be a linguist to benefit from learning a new language. Adopting a foreign tongue boosts the verbal, language and memory parts of the brain. And, with perseverance, you can pick up a language at any age.

Continue Learning about Mental Fitness & Nervous System

Beef Up Your Brain with Exercise
Beef Up Your Brain with Exercise
In the 1988 movie Twins, Julius and Vincent Benedict (Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito) are the result of an experiment to produce the perfect c...
How can varying my daily routine benefit my brain?
One good suggestion for improving your brain function in everyday life: Get out of that rut. At work...
What is the body's wisdom?
Deepak ChopraDeepak Chopra
The body’s wisdom is a good entry point into the hidden dimensions of life, because although complet...
Brain Yoga
Brain Yoga