Where can I find research on writing by hand exercises for the mind?

A good place to start would be with a search of research databases. PubMed is the health related research database of the National Center for Biotechnology Information. It serves as a clearinghouse for research related to biomedical information.

Another resource would be the reference librarian at your local library. Many times they enjoy helping patrons research specific topics and questions. If you live near a university or college, the librarians there can also serve as resources. 

Continue Learning about Mental Fitness & Nervous System

Beef Up Your Brain with Exercise
Beef Up Your Brain with Exercise
In the 1988 movie Twins, Julius and Vincent Benedict (Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito) are the result...
How is exercise good for the brain?
Exercise is not only important for your heart, lungs, and muscles, but also for your brain. Research...
Why is it important to continually challenge your brain throughout life?
I know what your ideal picture of retirement looks like: one hammock, one baby-blue ocean, four naps...
Banish Distractions to Improve Your Concentration