Why should I leave my comfort zone to keep my mind sharp?

If you are getting good at Sudoku, it is time to move on. Brain teasers don't form new neural connections once you've mastered them. So try something that's the opposite of your natural skills: If you like numbers, learn to draw. If you love language, try logic puzzles.

Continue Learning about Mental Fitness & Nervous System

Easy Tips for Solving Problems
Easy Tips for Solving Problems
Got a tricky problem you’ve been noodling for days? You’ll solve it faster if you talk it out. Whether you’re rearranging the living room furniture, ...
How will joining a book club help keep my mind sharp?
AARPAARP
Pick up a good book to cut down on brain-withering boredom. Frequent reading is associated with redu...
How can redecorating my surroundings keep my brain sharp?
AARPAARP
Making small changes in your surroundings can alter motor pathways in the brain and encourage new ce...
Banish Distractions to Improve Your Concentration