How can I stay mentally active?

Take a class to stay mentally active. Sign up for something you've always wanted to learn -- to speak Italian, play the guitar, cook. Staying mentally active throughout life can keep your brain sharp and improve your overall health. Keep challenging your mind with quizzes and games.
Take the RealAge Test!

Continue Learning about Mental Fitness & Nervous System

An Easy Trick to Strengthen Concentration
The TV game show Concentration ran almost without interruption from 1958 to 1991, until at last its fans became permanen...
What are the benefits of learning a foreign language?
AARPAARP
You don't have to be a linguist to benefit from learning a new language. Adopting a foreign tongue b...
Why should I leave my comfort zone to keep my mind sharp?
AARPAARP
If you are getting good at Sudoku, it is time to move on. Brain teasers don't form new neural connec...
Learn a Language to Build Your Brain
Learn a Language to Build Your Brain