How can I stay mentally active?

Take a class to stay mentally active. Sign up for something you've always wanted to learn -- to speak Italian, play the guitar, cook. Staying mentally active throughout life can keep your brain sharp and improve your overall health. Keep challenging your mind with quizzes and games.
Take the RealAge Test!

Continue Learning about Mental Fitness & Nervous System

Easy Tips for Solving Problems
Easy Tips for Solving Problems
Got a tricky problem you’ve been noodling for days? You’ll solve it faster if you talk it out. Whether you’re rearranging the living room furniture, ...
Which is better for my brain, watching television or listening to music?
AARPAARP
Turn up the tunes. TV may provide a lot of stimuli, but watching too much can dull brain transmissio...
How can playing video games help keep my mind sharp?
AARPAARP
New video games, such as the Wii and Nintendo DS, offer brain teasers that make you learn the comput...
Brain Yoga
Brain Yoga