How can redecorating my surroundings keep my brain sharp?

Making small changes in your surroundings can alter motor pathways in the brain and encourage new cell growth. So redecorate and redesign. Plant new flowers in front of your house. Redecorate the kitchen. Rearrange your closets and drawers. Replace the candles in your living room with some that have a different scent.  

Continue Learning about Mental Fitness & Nervous System

Beef Up Your Brain with Exercise
Beef Up Your Brain with Exercise
In the 1988 movie Twins, Julius and Vincent Benedict (Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito) are the result of an experiment to produce the perfect c...
How can touring the neighborhood help keep my mind sharp?
AARPAARP
If your neighborhood is growing, check it out. The exploration will change your mental map of the ne...
How can just sitting quietly help keep my mind sharp?
AARPAARP
Sit quietly, choose a word that calms you and when your mind starts to wander, say the word silently...
A Little Daydreaming Can Help Your Brain Function