How can redecorating my surroundings keep my brain sharp?

Making small changes in your surroundings can alter motor pathways in the brain and encourage new cell growth. So redecorate and redesign. Plant new flowers in front of your house. Redecorate the kitchen. Rearrange your closets and drawers. Replace the candles in your living room with some that have a different scent.  

Continue Learning about Mental Fitness & Nervous System

Beef Up Your Brain with Exercise
Beef Up Your Brain with Exercise
In the 1988 movie Twins, Julius and Vincent Benedict (Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito) are the result...
How can chatting keep my mind sharp?
AARPAARP
Instead of popping in another movie rental, pick up the phone. Talking with someone else not only ge...
Where can I find research on writing by hand exercises for the mind?
Karen L. Gorton, PhD, MS, RNKaren L. Gorton, PhD, MS, RN
A good place to start would be with a search of research databases. PubMed is the health related res...
Brain Yoga
Brain Yoga