How can continuing education help keep my mind sharp?

Research shows that taking courses  even just auditing them  can stave off dementia at an early age. If you don't want to go in for formal learning, then check out book readings, seminars and other educational events.

Continue Learning about Mental Fitness & Nervous System

Easy Tips for Solving Problems
Easy Tips for Solving Problems
Got a tricky problem you’ve been noodling for days? You’ll solve it faster if you talk it out. Whether you’re rearranging the living room furniture, ...
How can having a friendly argument help keep my mind sharp?
AARPAARP
Choose a side. Talk sports, business or politics. If you can do it without getting angry, which rais...
How can I exercise my brain and keep it sharp?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
I believe three of the best things that you can do to keep your mind and memory sharp are: reading, ...
Banish Distractions to Improve Your Concentration