Can reading the news help keep my mind sharp?

Reading the news helps you keep up with the latest, which not only activates the memory part of the brain but also gives you something to talk about with friends and family. That kind of socializing can activate multiple parts of your brain and encourage cell growth.

Continue Learning about Mental Fitness & Nervous System

An Easy Trick to Strengthen Concentration
The TV game show Concentration ran almost without interruption from 1958 to 1991, until at last its fans became permanently distracted. Not a bad run,...
How can chatting keep my mind sharp?
AARPAARP
Instead of popping in another movie rental, pick up the phone. Talking with someone else not only ge...
How can I exercise my brain and keep it sharp?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
I believe three of the best things that you can do to keep your mind and memory sharp are: reading, ...
A Little Daydreaming Can Help Your Brain Function