Can reading the news help keep my mind sharp?

Reading the news helps you keep up with the latest, which not only activates the memory part of the brain but also gives you something to talk about with friends and family. That kind of socializing can activate multiple parts of your brain and encourage cell growth.

Continue Learning about Mental Fitness & Nervous System

Easy Tips for Solving Problems
Easy Tips for Solving Problems
Got a tricky problem you’ve been noodling for days? You’ll solve it faster if you talk it out. Whether you’re rearranging the living room furniture, ...
How can I exercise my brain and keep it sharp?
Troy Taylor, NASM Elite TrainerTroy Taylor, NASM Elite Trainer
I believe three of the best things that you can do to keep your mind and memory sharp are: reading, ...
Which is better for my brain, watching television or listening to music?
AARPAARP
Turn up the tunes. TV may provide a lot of stimuli, but watching too much can dull brain transmissio...
Banish Distractions to Improve Your Concentration