Why does my stomach hurt during my period?

That feeling of your stomach hurting during your period is actually the cramping of your uterus in your abdomen. The uterus commonly cramps during menstruation, and this can cause abdominal pain.

Continue Learning about Menstruation

The One Tampon Complication Can Be Life-Threatening
The tampon was invented in 1929 by Dr. Earl Haas, and many women immediately found it to be a more convenient option. But having your period was a tab...
What should I know about caring for someone with menstrual problems?
If someone you care for has menstrual problems, she may have mild symptoms such as cramps that she c...
5 Ways to Relieve Menstrual Cramps
5 Ways to Relieve Menstrual Cramps5 Ways to Relieve Menstrual Cramps5 Ways to Relieve Menstrual Cramps5 Ways to Relieve Menstrual Cramps
Painlessly surf the crimson wave.
How Can I Relieve Mild Menstrual Cramps?