Is it okay to use scented panty liners?

Unscented panty liners are a much better choice than the scented varieties. To find out why, watch this video featuring ob-gyn Dr. Lauren Streicher and Dr. Oz.

Continue Learning about Menstruation

The One Tampon Complication Can Be Life-Threatening
The tampon was invented in 1929 by Dr. Earl Haas, and many women immediately found it to be a more convenient option. But having your period was a tab...
What does it mean if my menstrual blood is brown?
Mia LundinMia Lundin
It usually means that your estrogen is somewhat low or it could also be a sign of a vaginal infectio...
When will I have my last period?
Boston Women's Health Book CollectiveBoston Women's Health Book Collective
It is very difficult to predict when you will experience your final menstrual period. On average, U....
How Do Hormone Fluctuations Affect Women?