Bleeding during the menstruation cycle usually lasts 3-7 days with the amount of blood loss varying from woman to woman. Your period may vary from month to month over the duration of your reproductive life. The blood lost during one cycle is usually about 2 ounces on average but you may have moderate or heavy bleeding as well.
- Q What are some causes of blood glucose changes during menstruation?
- Q Should I keep a record of my menstrual problems?
- Q When should I talk to my doctor about changes in my period?
- Q How does basal body temperature vary in menstrual cycle?
- Q Are amenorrhea and menopause both the end of menstruation?
- Q When is vaginal bleeding considered heavy bleeding?