What supplements should I take for healthier sperm?

Plenty of vitamin D3 helps sperm swim better and faster. Aim for 1,000 IU a day from a D3 supplement. Add 12 mg of zinc a day for a healthy sperm count and superior shape. Find zinc in your multivitamin and in healthful food sources, including poultry, beans, cashews, and yogurt with no fat or added sugar.

Continue Learning about Men's Sexual & Reproductive Health

How Dads May Increase Their Kids’ Health Risks
Mila Kunis couldn’t contain herself after late-night host Jimmy Kimmel said, “My wife and I are pregnant.” “Oh,” she said to him, “you’re both having ...
Is circumcision necessary for someone with phimosis?
Diana K. Blythe, MDDiana K. Blythe, MD
Circumcision is not necessary for everyone with phimosis. When boys are younger, there is often a co...
How does excessive skin removal differ from a redundant foreskin?
Jennifer S. Singer, MDJennifer S. Singer, MD
Excessive skin removal is when too much skin has been removed during a circumcision, and the penis l...
Is It Better for the Penis to Be Circumcised?