How can skimping on sex affect my husband’s health?

Skimping on sex can snatch 4 years from your spouse's life:

Why Sex is good exercise for your brain and your body. The more sex you have (provided, it's safe sex and with a monogamous partner), the healthier you will be. Men who have sex once a month are at more than 2 times the risk of heart disease and heart attack as men who have sex twice a week.

What you can do

• Set aside 10 minutes every day to talk and reconnect with your spouse
  (we promise this will pay off in the bedroom).

• Kiss and cuddle for 10 minutes at least three times a week.

• Commit to having sex twice a week (make two dates for it if you have
  to).

Continue Learning about Men's Preventative Health & Wellness

How can men make the most of checkups?
Men should prepare for their checkups by gathering health information about themselves and family me...
What is testicular self-examination (TSE)?
Mark S. Litwin, MDMark S. Litwin, MD
To perform a testicular self-examination, first get in the shower -- your testicles will be lower do...
What medical tests should a man have if he's over 50?
In general, a male 50 years and over should have a couple of blood tests done at least once: human i...
Tips to Help Men Prevent Osteoporosis
Tips to Help Men Prevent Osteoporosis