<p>Men are notorious for not wanting to see the doctor. But as you age, the man (or woman) in the white coat can become your greatest ally. Discover the must-have health tests for men, the 9 best anti-aging tips, 7 steps to avoiding a heart attack, the truth about male menopause and more.</p>Start here
Not Feeling Like Yourself Lately?Try Brain Fit Life
What's your RealAge?Take the RealAge Test to find out your body's true age.
Men's Health Q&As
Dr. Sudeepta Varma, MD
What can men do to feel happier, less stressed out and less anxious?
<p>To feel less anxious, it's important for men to have a healthy, balanced lifestyle routine, as well as friendships and interests. In this video, I will discuss factors that could help men feel happier and less stressed.</p>
- QWhat are the leading causes of death in men?
- QWhat medications can cause gynecomastia?
- QHow common are enlarged breasts in men?
- QWhat causes gynecomastia?
- QWhat might have caused the pain and swelling I had in one of my testicles?
- QWhat is the best way for a woman to convince her man to go to the doctor?
- QHow can I help my dad be healthy?
- QWhy don't men like to talk about their medical issues?
- QWhy don't men listen?
- QWhy do men change television channels so much?
- QWhat causes breast pain in males?
- QWhen should a man start focusing on producing healthy sperm?
- QWhat makes a human male's genitals unique in the animal kingdom?