Guys: Don’t Punt on Doctor Visits
Men are notorious for not wanting to see the doctor. But as you age, the man (or woman) in the white coat can become your greatest ally. Discover the must-have health tests for men, the 9 best anti-aging tips, 7 steps to avoiding a heart attack, the truth about male menopause and more.Start here
Not Feeling Like Yourself Lately?Try Brain Fit Life
AskMDFind out what may be causing your erectile dysfunction
The number of men in Americawith erectile dysfunction
Mehmet Oz, MD
Men’s Health Q&As
Michael Roizen, MD
Is there such a thing as male menopause?
Men don’t get hot flashes, but they may get too cool, at least when it comes to sexual desire. As men age, their testosterone levels take a slow-motion nosedive, and sexual desire, including . . .
- Q What is the best way for a woman to convince her man to go to the doctor?
- Q Why do men change television channels so much?
- Q What causes breast pain in males?
- Q What medications can cause gynecomastia?
- Q Why don't men like to talk about their medical issues?
- Q What are the leading causes of death in men?
- Q What causes gynecomastia?
- Q How common are enlarged breasts in men?
- Q What can men do to feel happier, less stressed out and less anxious?
- Q What might have caused the pain and swelling I had in one of my testicles?
Recent Men's Health Articles
Guys, if you want to take more control over your health, our Action Plans can help.
Hearing Problems? Know This About Viagra Hearing Loss Belly Fat Is Worst for Well-Being in Older Men Men's Eating Habits Affect Future Baby’s Health New Treatment for Peyronie’s Disease See All Articles