Guys: Don’t Punt on Doctor Visits
Men are notorious for not wanting to see the doctor. But as you age, the man (or woman) in the white coat can become your greatest ally. Discover the must-have health tests for men, the 9 best anti-aging tips, 7 steps to avoiding a heart attack, the truth about male menopause and more.Start here
Not Feeling Like Yourself Lately?Try Brain Fit Life
AskMDFind out what may be causing your erectile dysfunction
The number of men in Americawith erectile dysfunction
Mehmet Oz, MD
Men’s Health Q&As
Lester Carrodeguas, MD
Baptist Health South Florida
How can men stay on top of their health?
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), recommends four ways for men to stay on top of their game when it comes to their health:
- Q What are the leading causes of death in men?
- Q What causes breast pain in males?
- Q Why don't men like to talk about their medical issues?
- Q What medications can cause gynecomastia?
- Q Why do men change television channels so much?
- Q What is the best way for a woman to convince her man to go to the doctor?
- Q What causes gynecomastia?
- Q What is the concept of men's wellness?
- Q What can men do to feel happier, less stressed out and less anxious?
- Q What makes a human male's genitals unique in the animal kingdom?